2.3.15

Beauty Monday : My Evening Routine


I consider my evening routine an extension of my morning routine (click here), but a tad bit longer. It involves a deep cleansing, and products that my skin needs. I go the extra mile, to give my skin that extra love. Here are all the steps that I follow:

/i start with removing my eye makeup/
/scrub my lips/
/massage the cleansing balm for as long as i can. my longest record has been 30mins!/
/then i wash everything off my face/
/i have open pores and hence apply a pore tightening serum from body shop/
/then i take 3 stops of my face oil, rub it between my palms and apply on face/
/finally i apply a night cream. i have a few, with different benefits and choose from what i need that day/
/then slowly tap eye cream with my ring finger/
/then lip balm/

/in the end i apply body lotion that smells great all over my hands and legs/


please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on

Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   





No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages